If you cannot find an immediate answer to your question here, feel free to go to the contact page and give us a call. .
- Where did all of shopping links go?
- I've lost my login or password to Hardin's.com, how do I get another?
- How can I acquire a catalog?
- How do I get an account to browse Hardin's.com?
- How do I browse through the products at Hardin's.com?
- How to place an order through Hardin's webstore?
- Can I view my invoices online?
- I'm not sure what color or type of flower I am looking for, can you help me?
- Is there a minimum order?
- What methods of payment does Hardin's accept?
- What are my shipping choices?
- How timely are orders shipped?
- What happens if my shipment gets damaged?
- What do I do if I have a return?
- How do I get my order to Hardin's?
- Do you have any helpful hints about placing an order with Hardin's?
- When I click on a Hardin's web only special, why am I not taken to the item in the webstore?
- Why isn't the sale price shown inside of the webstore?
- Why have I not received any of your newsletters?
- I've read the FAQ and I still can't find the answer to my question, what do I do?
Where did all of the shopping links go?We've redesigned our website to be more user friendly.
If you look at the right of the website, they are all grouped under the Quicklinks menu.
- Shopping at Hardin's gives a brief overview about us and our inventory.
- New Customer Application is a link to our application form.
- Customer login opens up a page in a new window where existing customers can login to the Hardin's store area.
- Flower gallery opens up a page where customers can search for that perfect flower.
- Hardin's Fresh Direct opens a page in a new window where you can purchase cut flowers.
- Direct2Florist opens a page in a new window that puts the consumer in direct contact with a real local florist and allows you to order direct from them.
- Your name
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Hardin's account number
We will contact you with your login and password ASAP.
You are also welcome to call us Toll free at 1-800-672-8226, or locally at 336-622-3035. If you reach a voice mail, please leave your name, number, company name, and if possible your Hardin's account number.
If it has been a year or more since you have ordered through Hardin's, then you will have to fill out our new customer application. After a year, a customer is considered inactive and is taken out of our database.
How can I acquire a catalog?Call 1-800-672-8226
How do I get an account to browse Hardin's.com?Download our application PDF here, print it out, fill it out, and then fax it to us.
How do I browse through the products at Hardin's.com?
- Order History - Click on Place Order tab, history of purchased items comes up (BGC973 Rose Vase)
- Manual Selections - If you know the stock number and quantity you need, click on the manual selections tab, and you can enter in that info without looking anything up
- Search for items - Use the search field to search for an item. There are several ways to use the search field. You can search by company name (i.e. Brody), item (i.e. vase), Description (i.e. Vase Asst), or Stock Number (i.e. BG3059).
How to place an order through Hardin's webstore?
- Login with your email and password.
- Choose your ship to address if it is different than your billing address.
- Enter in the quantity of the item you want, once the number has been entered, the item and quantity has been entered into your shopping cart.
- To check out, click on View Cart/Checkout.
- Check over your order, then click on Checkout at the bottom of the page.
- Enter in your credit card number.
- Click on purchase.
- Order will be entered into our system and printed, just as if you would called your sales representative.
Can I view my invoices online?
- Go to Hardin's.com, and login.
- Click on the View History tab.
- Click on the Order # of the invoice you would like to view.
I'm not sure what color or type of flower I am looking for, can you help me?Of course we can. check out the Flower Gallery link. Here, you will find a very comprehensive database of flowers, many of which have images of specific varieties. You can do a search based on a combination of things, such as color. If you are still unsure, you are more than welcome to call us and speak to a sales representative at one of the following numbers -. Toll Free: 1.800.672.8226 Local: 336.622.3035
Is there a minimum order?Orders of less than $100.00 will be filled; however, a $10.00 processing charge will be added to orders not meeting the minimum (Freight not included).
What methods of payment does Hardin's accept?We accept Mastercard, Visa, and American Express charge cards, both business and personal. You may mail order with payment. Please allow 10% of the cost of the merchandise, (a minimum of $5.00 for approximate freight). Excess payment will be refunded. Checks for orders should be made in the form of a money order or certified funds. We cannot accept telephone orders and hold orders for payment. We encourage new customers to use their visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
What are my shipping choices?Unless the customer specifies a carrier, orders are shipped the most economical way. The majority of orders are shipped via RPS. We also utilize parcel post to areas not served by RPS.
How timely are orders shipped?If you mail/fax your order in, we make every effort to ship the same day we receive your order. If you telephone your order prior to 10:00 a.m., we make every effort to ship the same day. If you telephone your order after 10:00 a.m., we make every effort to ship as soon as possible and no later than the next day.
What happens if my shipment gets damaged?If you desire special routing, please specify on every order. Otherwise, shipment will be made by the fastest and most reliable carriers. We cannot be responsible for loss and delays beyond our control.
If goods are damaged in transit the delivering "transportation carrier" is required by law to make notation of damages on your freight bill. If the damage is concealed, they are obligated to make inspection after the goods are unpacked. Transportation rates are made in proportion to damage liability, therefore the carrier and not the shipper should be charged with all loss or damage. Whether express, freight, motor truck shipments or parcel post shipments, make your claim against transportation carrier. Under no circumstances is Hardin's responsible for damage in transit.
- For RPS Shipments
If carton is opened or arrived in damaged condition, have RPS deliver note this on delivery sheet. Notify your local RPS office immediately. Follow RPS procedure. After receiving notification from you, your local RPS office will inform us about the damage and shortage. We will then issue credit for all valid claims. Your local RPS office will pick up the damaged merchandise.
IMPORTANT: All damaged merchandise must be in the original master carton for RPS inspection. This means you must save the outside shipping carton.
- For Truck Shipments
Notify your local carrier who will inspect your shipment and provide forms so you can file your claim. If your claim is not handled properly, please call Hardin's and we will do our best to see you are satisfied. Please keep all damaged merchandise until an inspector arrives.
What do I do if I have a return?
We will not accept returns without our prior authorization. Please obtain authorization form and a return authorization number before making a return. If a return is the result of our error (e.g., wrong color item sent) full credit or exchange will be made at no cost to the customer. If a return is the result of customer error (e.g., wrong color item ordered) customer is only responsible for freight charges. Unless defective, any returned item must be received in resalable condition. Hardin's reserves the right to impost a 20% Restocking Charge.
Note: Unless proven defective, we do not accept returns on paint, aerosols, liquid products, ribbon or dried and preserved materials. No returns will be accepted later than 30 days after receipt of order. Holiday merchandise is not returnable after the holiday.
How do I get my order to Hardin's?To avoid delays in processing your order we ask that you send us your order with as much detail as possible - specify quantities, unit (e.g., package, case, etc.) and color when appropriate. A brief description and the unit price are also helpful in clarifying which merchandise you are ordering. Please be sure to include all your contact information - company name, contact person, street address (for RPS delivery), telephone number and email if available. When completed, orders can be sent to Hardin's in one of five ways:
Hardin's Wholesale Florist Supply
P.O. Box 1129
Liberty, NC 27298
(not recommended for orders that need to be received quickly)
- Ordered online:
Toll Free: 800-672-8226
Local: (336) 622-3035
Do you have any helpful hints about placing an order with Hardin's?
- Before completing your order, glance through the catalog to make sure you haven't forgotten anything you need. This will eliminate the need for placing another order right away, as we try to ship immediately.
- Please have a credit card ready if that is the preferred payment method.
- To avoid disappointment we encourage you to order early. We can ship RPS "Next Day Air" and "2nd Day Air"; however, the freight charge is considerable more than normal ground charges.
- Our goal is to offer our customers quality merchandise, excellent service and competitive prices in floral supplies. When ordering keep in mind there are freight charges to consider. On most orders we approximate freight at 10% of the cost of the goods. However, if your order is relatively inexpensive, but bulky or heavy, the freight could be closer to 30%.
- Glass is shipped by motor freight or Hardin's Trucks only. Please keep all of these factors in mind when placing your order.
NOTE: Not responsible for errors, omissions, drop-offs, or discontinued items.
When I click on a Hardin's web only special, why am I not taken to the item in the webstore?You must be logged into our webstore for the link to take you to the item. Another way to view the items in our webstore would be to take note of the items stock number in the ad, login to our webstore, and then do a search for the stock number.
Why isn't the sale price shown inside of the webstore?With Hardin's web only specials, the discounts are applied at the time of purchase.
Why have I not received any of your newsletters?
- Perhaps you have not signed up to receive our newsletter.
- Go to Hardins.com and scroll down to the sign up for our newsletter box.
- Enter your email address and click enter
- Our email software is being blocked by your email host
- Contact your ISP and ask them to stop blocking constant contact
- Our emails are being caught by your junk email filter
- Under your email preferences, add hardins.com to your safe senders list.
I've read the FAQ and I still can't find the answer to my question, what do I do?You can always call us at:
Toll Free: 1.800.672.8226