Hardin's Wholesale Florist Supply's Ordering Information
If you have an account with Hardin's, please contact your sales representative to get specials and volume pricing.
Will Call for Local Customers
We encourage Will Call orders from our local customers. When placing your order online, please note when you wish to pick up the order.
Orders of less than $100.00 will be filled; however, a $10.00 processing charge will be added to orders that do not meet the minimum (freight not included).
Method of Payment
1. We accept MasterCard and Visa charge cards, both personal and business.
2. If you are an active customer, we can use your current billing or credit card information on file.
3. We accept checks. We will ship your order the day we receive your check.
Shipping - All Prices are F.O.B. Liberty, N.C.
1. You are offered several ways for your order to be shipped. We will utilize parcel post to areas not served by FedEx. This will be noted in your email with the freight charges.
2. Our fleet of delivery trucks deliver a 150 mile radius from Liberty, including South Carolina and Virginia areas. Your shipment will be delivered on one of our routes at a nominal delivery charge. We ONLY deliver to businesses (located in a business district), not to residential (home businesses).
Timeliness of Shipment and Delivery
1. If we receive your order prior to 10:00 a.m. (Mon-Fri), we will make every effort to ship the same day.
2. If we receive your order after 10:00 a.m. (Mon-Fri), we will make every effort to ship as soon as possible and no later than the next day.
Damage in Shipment
We cannot be responsible for loss and delays beyond our control. If goods are damaged in transit, the delivering "transportation carrier" is required by law to make notation of damages on your freight bill. If the damage is concealed, they are obligated to make inspection after goods are unpacked. Transportation rates are made in proportion to damage liability, therefore the carrier and not the shipper should be charged with all loss or damage. You will make your claim against the transportation carrier. Under no circumstances is Hardin's responsible for damage in transit.
A. For FedEx shipments:
1. If carton is opened or arrived in damaged condition, have the FedEx driver note this on the delivery sheet.
2. Notify your local FedEx office immediately. Follow FedEx procedure.
3. After FedEx receives notification from you, your local FedEx office will inform us about the damage or shortage. We will then issue credit for all valid claims.
4. Your local FedEx office will pick up the damaged merchandise.
Important: All damaged merchandise must be in the original master carton for FedEx inspection. This means you must save the outside shipping carton.
B. For Truck Shipments:
Notify your local carrier who will inspect your shipment and provide forms so you can file the claim. If your claim is not handled properly, please call Hardin's and we will do our best to see you are satisfied. Please keep all damaged merchandise until inspector arrives.
1. We will not accept returns without our prior authorization
. Please obtain an authorization form and a return authorization number before making a return.
2. If a return is the result of our error (e.g., wrong color item sent), full credit or exchange will be made at no cost to the customer.
3. If a return is the result of customer error (e.g., wrong color item ordered) customer is only responsible for freight charges.
4. Unless defective, any returned item must be received in resalable condition.
5. Hardin's reserves the right to impose a 30% Restocking Charge on returned items.
1. Unless proven defective, we do not accept returns on paint, aerosols, liquid products, ribbon or dried and preserved materials.
2. No returns will be accepted later than 5 days after receipt of order.
3. Holiday, seasonal and sale merchandise is not returnable.
Helpful Hints: (Please keep all these factors in mind when placing your order.)
1. Before completing your order, glance through the catalog to make sure you haven't forgotten anything you need. This will eliminate the need for placing another order right away, as we try to ship immediately.
2. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to order early. We can ship FedEx "Next Day Air" and "2nd Day Air"; however, the freight charge is considerably more than normal ground charges.
3. Our goal is to offer our customers quality merchandise, excellent service and competitive prices in floral supplies. When ordering, keep in mind there are freight charges to consider. On most orders, we approximate freight at 10% of the cost of the goods. However, if your order is relatively inexpensive, but bulky or heavy, the freight can be closer to 30%.
4. Glass is shipped by Motor Freight or Hardin's Delivery Trucks only. Backorders are automatically cancelled.
5. You will need to call a sales representative for special ordering.
**** Not responsible for errors, omissions, drop-offs, or discontinued items.
**** Prices, terms and specifications are subject to change without notice.
**** Some items have limited quantities limited, subject to availability.
Sales Tax within North Carolina
Sales tax will be charged unless you have a resale permit. Please provide this number in the special instructions of the "Shopping Cart" procedures, only if you did not provide this in the information when you logged in as a new customer. If you are a new customer, we will mail you a resale certificate, which will need to be filled out, signed and returned.